For nearly 100 years, our Club has been focused locally and internationally, providing a welcoming environment where members network, form strong friendships, and build business connections.
We are community and business leaders representing many varied professions, experiences, and perspectives. We share a common desire to connect with others to address the challenges affecting our community locally and globally.
Some of the local and global efforts we support include:
• Basic needs: Food; coats; school supplies; and Rebuilding Annapolis
• Education: 3rd grade dictionaries; Seeds for Success tutoring; develop interviewing skills for Annapolis High School students; Little Free Library
• Environment: Area clean ups; Annapolis Green collaborations
• Polio Eradication: Support vaccination efforts w/ Bill & Melinda Gates Fd.;
World Health Organization, and Unicef
• Global Projects: Peace and conflict resolution; disease prevention and treatment; water and sanitation; maternal and child health; economic and community development; basic education and literacy.
Our Club is part of Rotary International, a global network of 1.2 million members, working together to address local and global problems.
We invite you to explore this site and find out more about our organization.