For nearly 100 years, our Club has been focused locally and internationally, providing a welcoming environment where members network, form strong friendships, and build business connections.
We are community and business leaders representing many varied professions, experiences, and perspectives. We share a common desire to connect with others to address the challenges affecting our community locally and globally.
Some of the local and global efforts we support include:
• Basic needs: Food; coats; school supplies; and Rebuilding Annapolis
• Education: 3rd grade dictionaries; Seeds for Success tutoring; develop interviewing skills for Annapolis High School students; Little Free Library
• Environment: Area clean ups; Annapolis Green collaborations
• Polio Eradication: Support vaccination efforts w/ Bill & Melinda Gates Fd.;
World Health Organization, and Unicef
• Global Projects: Peace and conflict resolution; disease prevention and treatment; water and sanitation; maternal and child health; economic and community development; basic education and literacy.
Our Club is part of Rotary International, a global network of 1.2 million members, working together to address local and global problems.
We invite you to explore this site and find out more about our organization.
Let us know you are interested in becoming a Rotarian by filling out the Prospective Member Form
A Rotary Foundation alumna or alumnus is also a qualified candidate for Rotary club membership