Annapolis Rotary Club Foundation
- The Rotary Club of Annapolis Foundation Inc. grants committee will receive grant applications from March 1, 2021 - April 15, 2021. Grant amounts will start at $4000. Grant applications will be accepted from Annapolis area non-profit 501 (C) 3 organizations. Foundation grants will not cover administrative costs, rent, salaries, or staff overhead.
- Your Board Roster must be submitted with this application.
- A 501 (3) C letter of determination must be submitted with this application.
- Organization must have a MD charity registration number or a notice of tax exempt organization status. It must be in good standing with MD Dept. of Assessment and Taxation and IRS.
- Please limit each of your responses to each question to less than 100 words, please do not attach or paste long documents to this form other than your 501 (C) 3 letter of determination.
- Please attach any documents at the bottom
Hit submit at the bottom and this form with go the the ARC Foundation Committee
If you have any questions, please contact Mimi Jones at 443-822-5581 or contact her through contact - Contact the Annapolis Rotary Club Foundation