ROTARY CLUB OF ANNAPOLIS
The ROTARY CLUB OF ANNAPOLIS, Maryland is an organization of business, civic and professional community leaders whose purpose is to promote, foster and encourage the ideals of “SERVICE ABOVE SELF.” Rotary is an international organization with over 32,000 clubs in over 165 countries.
This year the ROTARY CLUB OF ANNAPOLIS will award four (4) $1,500 scholarships to graduating seniors attending Annapolis area high schools (including home schooled students), in zip codes: 21401, 21403, 21409, and 21144. The Scholarship funds must be used to help defray college expenses.
Scholarships will be announced and awarded in the spring of 2021.
The applicants must meet the following qualifications to be considered for these scholarships (strong emphasis is placed on community services):
• Be a graduating senior
• Be a resident of Anne Arundel County
• Attend a high school in zip codes 21401, 21403, 21409, 21144, including home-schooled students
• Attend a high school in the Annapolis Area
• (Including home schooled students)
• (Children and grandchildren of Rotarians are not eligible to apply)
• Members of a Rotary “Interact” high school organization are eligible
• Planning to attend an accredited community college, college or university
• Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Have demonstrated involvement in school activities
• Have demonstrated significant involvement in community service activities
• Completed and mailed a Rotary Club of Annapolis Scholarship Application post marked no later than April 1, 2021
Mail completed application to: ATTENTION: Scholarship Committee
Rotary Club of Annapolis
Po Box 3175
Annapolis, Md 21403
The application deadline is April 1, 2021. For an application and more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org